New Player Assessment
1,299 Kč (FREE when you purchase a 5-lesson package)
Our newest product at Golf Channel Academy is designed to better understand a player’s needs, strengths, and weaknesses. Work together with our instructors and create a more individualized long-term training plan no matter what your skill level. We offer two types of assessments:
Students fill out a questionnaire assessing the current state of their game and physical condition. They then undergo a video swing check, which analyzes their swing using Hudl Technique software. Each client then receives a “swing check” sheet to be filled out by their personal swing coach or Lead Instructor.
This can be purchased as part of any package; the client can then decide how far he or she wants to go with the assessment from there. The list of advanced assessments (60 minutes each) include:
– 3D Biomechanical Movement Analysis: Using state-of-the-art 3D motion capture, our coaches will analyze and give each client their own personalized training program of what they need to do to improve their swing motion and body movement.
– Titleist Performance Institute (TPI) Physical Assessment: A certified fitness professional will conduct a series of tests to assess each client’s physical strengths and limitations, then work with our coaches to create a plan to help improve upon those weaknesses, both in the short and long term. The fitness specialist will also communicate with the coach on the best steps to take in the meantime with regard to the individual’s technique.
– Golf House Club Fitting: Whether the student is at Black Bridge or Golf House in Chodov, a fitting specialist will assess the clubs currently in their bag and test any new equipment that can improve their on-course performance. Finding the right clubs to match your game and your swing is the benefit to being fit for clubs. Usually if a player is working on any new swing changes, we’ll wait for their swing coach to help us decide when this process is best to fit each individual.
– Advanced Physical Biomechanics Assessment: This is another step in the process given at the Charles University FTVS that will, using high-tech advanced equipment, check into great detail each player’s body and movement patterns. We recommend this testing only for the serious player.
– HeartMath Mental/Emotional Evaluation Assessment: Using a HeartMath monitor followed by mental and course-management questionnaires, each player will receive an evaluation where they can best improve the mental/emotional side of their game as well as how and what to train to improve.
– Short Game Assessment: Similar to our full-swing evaluation, we will test each player’s short game skills in the areas of putting, chipping, pitching, pre-shot routine and more. At the conclusion of the evaluation, each student will receive information on how they can improve and what they need to train. This evaluation can be customized to one part of the short game for players who want to focus on their chipping, pitching or bunker play only. The professional will go into more detail for that discipline.
– On-Course Assessment: Our golf-course specialists/instructors will take the client on the course and help them with their overall course and game-management skills, based on their strengths and weaknesses. They will also evaluate the player’s mental game, pre-shot routine and emotional state, and even make a video of how their swing looks out on the course. This then can be shared with their coach and analyzed for better real time data.
After the assessment process is complete, a plan will be made for each player according to how much time they have to train, what they need to work on in terms of technique, and a training schedule with one of our coaches that will optimize each player’s success.
For more information about our programs and services, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +420 723 833 777.